The Tip Of Borneo Old Photos Trip

Have you been to The Tip Of Borneo or the locals normally called it Tanjung Simpang Mengayau? I've been there, but that was 3 years back. I posted some photos at my old blog The Tip Of Borneo. But I forgot the password to log in on this blog. Never mind lah. Just leave it as it is lah.


Miss to go there again, but so busy nowadays. Maybe some other time.


This photo was taken in 2005. And the children are still so young that time. Now they are so-naughty-naughty and hey they are 9, 7, and 5 year old now. Let me recall back. 3 years ago they are 6, 4 and 2! Cepatnya membesar! Saya pun mau dekat 40 sudah. Hmm...

UPDATE!

Walaway! Lucky me. I remembered my old login username (using Yahoo email) and now I can claim this blog with my new Username with gmail. :)

Comments